Monday, December 22, 2008

Assignment 2 (Final Work)

First, I was using a night day as my background and set as gray scale.
And then, I was apply the color/balance, brightness/contract and hue/saturation on my moon.
Third step, i was doing a borders by using effects - pattern overlay.
Next step, i was adding the "King's chair on it. I was cut out the chair by using the selection tool and choose grow/similar. And then, I was apply some gradient and effect - drop shadow on it.
And I create a light behind the chair which is using the lasso tool drawing the light shape, and then filter - render - clouds to apply the color. Before that you have to select the color properly (foreground and background). With the Gaussian blur effect, the light looks more true.
After that, I was adding a group of executive image on it. I was using the selection tool to select the group of executive from a picture (grow/similar), and i delete the inner color from the executive by the replacement of the management building. Which is using mask tool to combine it. At last I was apply effect - Inner glow and stroke.
Finally, I was applying all the information on my digital wallpaper by using text tool. With the effect of drop shadow, inner shadow, outer glow, color overlay and stroke.

Here is my final works of my digital wallpaper.

No comments: