Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Assignment 1 (Final Work)

1) First, I will use black color as my post card background.









2)I will match three different picture together by using feather tool (30) and also the gradient tool. Purpose that i use this three picture is represent day time, evening time and night time of Malaysia. If you look detailedly, you will realize this three different picture can become a Malaysia scenery after the blending.


3) And now, i will add on 4 races children picture on it. It will represent Malaysia is a multi-cultural country. And each picture is the smiling of a group of children. I modify my picture by using rectangle marquee tool, move tool and add stroke (3px).


4) And finally, i add on my text by using the font, style and so on to edit my text. And now, that's my final work for my post card which is "Malaysia, Truly Asia"

No comments: